7.14.2007

Not alone as expected

Returning from my brief yet rewarding vacations I thought that I'll find a people-less Software Center. I was wrong.

Yesterday it seem almost like a normal day, offices with the same faces I see every day walking through the corridors. Perhaps people came to work for the same reason I was able to figure out that people came to work: plenty of work.

I'm personally using this 'vacation/work' days to do some things I'm unable to do on normal working hours. Some people may come for the same reason (techy geeks!) or because they simply have no option (overtimed employees).

The best thing is that traffic is low, temperature is cold and it's kind of pain-less to come to the office and write down some code, finish up some things and learn something new without the normal preassure.

And now, to finish up this entry, the nowadays cliche: Happy new year!

(by JCG)

No hay comentarios: